Cricket Umpires Australia
2021-22 State and Territory Umpire Panels
State and Territory Umpire Panels (STUP) for season 2021/22 are set to commence their umpiring campaign across the country.
In total, 30 umpires have been selected by State and Territory Associations to join their respective Umpire Panels for the upcoming season. Alongside Premier Cricket commitments, members of respective STUP’s will be appointed to officiate in Cricket Australia (CA) competitions, including the Weber WBBL, Women’s National Cricket League (WNCL); Toyota Second XI; CA Underage National Championships and as Fourth Umpires in the KFC BBL.
State and Territory Umpire Panels will be complemented by the seven CA Supplementary Umpire Panel members across all formats.
• ACT | Dinusha Bandara, Chris Cassin, Andrew Crozier
• New South Wales | Andrew Hamilton, Roberto Howard, Simon Lightbody*, Troy Penman*, Sharad Patel, Claire Polosak*, Bede Sajowitz and Ben Treloar*
• Queensland | Joshua Adie, Stephen Dionysius, Steven Farrell, Nathan James, and David Taylor*
• South Australia | Dhaval Bhatt, Harsimran Singh, Eloise Sheridan* and Mary Waldron
• Tasmania | Greg Beechey, Simon Burns, Jerry Matibiri, Muhammad Qureshi, Craig Seabourne and Wade Stewart
• Victoria | Greg Azzopardi, Gaurav Bawa, Daryl Brigham, Chris Grant, Lisa McCabe and Mattis van Eck
• Western Australia | Jarryd Buscall, Ashlee Gibbons, Nathan Johnstone*, Trent Steenholdt and Jamie Thomas
*CA Supplementary Umpire Panel