CA Sport and Business Program
Cricket Australia Sport and Business Program
SIS50319 Diploma of Sport
BSB50215 Diploma of Business
The Cricket Australia Sport & Business Program is designed to give you the opportunity to study in a practical, hands-on learning environment, and gain real experience in the sports industry working alongside Cricket Australia.
The one year, dual- diploma program develops skills and knowledge across a variety of areas including sponsorship, project and event management, talent identification, social media and marketing. You will connect and learn from sports industry experts, coaches and elite athletes. You will also gain insight into the business elements involved in a large elite sporting organisation.
You will have the opportunity to study a curriculum matched to your interests, complete a practical placement, run projects and events, and participate in cricket specific high-performance activities, designed to further develop your skills and experience.
Click to download the Program Guide (PDF)
Register for the upcoming Information Session on Wednesday October 21st at 7:00pm (session is approximately 1 hour).
Upon successful completion, you will have the opportunity to move into further study with one of SEDA Group's (SEDA) higher education providers, or transition into the workforce, equipped with the knowledge and attributes for a successful future.
- Gain an understanding of what it is like to work across different roles in the sports industry
- Connect with Cricket Australia staff in roles including management, marketing, administration, events and gain access to players and coaches
- Match day assistance at home games
- Coaching and officiating at clinics
Intake and Course Duration
- January 2021 Intake
- 36-weeks Duration
- Dual Diploma program delivered and assessed by SEDA comprising the SIS50319 Diploma of Sport, and the BSB50215 Diploma of Business
- Program includes specialisations in Sport Development and Coaching, in addition to the requirements to satisfy the SISSS00116 High Performance Coach skill set
- Four (4) days of face-to-face training and assessment, inclusive of facilitated online delivery for some subject areas
- Minimum of 80 hours of practical placement in industry
- High-performance athlete development sessions, supported by the team at Cricket Australia
- Access to industry-leading facilities to complete practical sessions
Applications now open, visit SEDA to apply for the program
Attend the upcoming online information session on Wednesday October 21st, to learn more about the program. You will hear from Cricket Australia and SEDA staff and have any questions you may have answered. Register now for the Information Session.
SEDA and Cricket Australia
Cricket Australia has partnered with SEDA Group as the leader in applied learning in the sport industry. The partnership allows students to gain industry recognised qualifications and unique insights into Cricket Australia sports industry experts.
Learn more about our program by contacting the SEDA Admissions Team, and we will be in touch with you shortly.
Phone 1300 EDU CRICKET (1300 338 274)
Cricket Australia provides marketing and promotional services on behalf of SEDA Group RTO:22503 relating to the recruitment of prospective students for this program.