Cricket Australia Coaching
5 days of a Test Match
Santa – can I please have a bat I can swing to help me score runs?
Buying cricket equipment to help your player score runs and take wickets this Christmas? Make sure it’s the right size for your budding cricketer.
We want players of all ages to have fun and enjoy the game. Does the environment they play in look like the following?
- Five metre boundaries – boundaries small enough for the players to have success in scoring runs.
- Four friends to play with – friends to have fun with and create long lasting memories.
- Three single stumps – a target to throw and bowl at, it could be anything anywhere!
- Two pads that fit me – equipment that isn’t too big, isn’t too small and is appropriate for their age and ability.
- And a bat I can swing freely – a bat that isn’t too heavy and they can hit the ball to score runs!
Share this message with the special people buying your Christmas presents this year and with coaches who you trust to coach your kids week in week out.