Cricket Australia Coaching
Cricket Australia High-Performance Coach Accreditation Program 2021/22
Applications are now open for the High-Performance Coach Accreditation Program (former L3).
The High-Performance Coaching Program is accredited by Cricket Australia and is a nationally recognised coaching course. It provides the foundation for any coach working in high-performance cricket. Successful candidates are supported by their respective State and Territory Associations as well as Cricket Australia coach educators throughout the duration of the program.
The program is facilitated over a 12-month period via a blended-learning format. The program commences in March 2021 and includes three intensive learning phases (1x online and 2x face-to-face) between April and July 2021. Coaches will also be required to complete a project throughout the duration of the program.
To allow for more tailored and personalised learning experience for the candidate coaches, only limited spots are available on this year's program.
Pre-requisites and criteria for application
- Cricket Australia Representative Coaching Accreditation (for a minimum of 12 months);
- Current Working With Children Check relevant to State / Territory law;
- Currently coaching in one of the following:
- National High-Performance programs/teams;
- State and Territory programs/teams;
- Currently coaching athletes at State Senior and/or State Youth level;
- Minimum of 12 months' experience coaching the above;
- Evidence of relevant continuing professional development.
- Current First Aid qualifications (HLTAID003);
- Current CPR qualifications (HLTAID001);
The program fee is $6,000 (GST incl.) to be paid in full. Candidates may be eligible for a subsidy from Cricket Australia, their State and Territory based on their coaching position, or from the Australian Cricketers’ Association (ACA).
Please submit your completed expression of interest form via our Learning Management System (LMS) with this link: High Performance Level 3 Expression of Interest Application Form. After clicking on link ensure you click 'View Details", then click "Request" to complete the application form.
Please ensure you are a registered coach prior to clicking on the link. If you need to register visit community.cricket.com.au/coach.
The Coach Development team at Cricket Australia will confirm successful applicants with invitations to attend and notification to those who are unsuccessful.
Applications close February 19th, 2021.
*Due to COVID-19 related border restrictions, no international applicants will be considered for the 2021/22 program.