Cricket Australia Coaching
The Cricket Australia High Performance (Level 3) Coaching Program is registered with the Australian Sports Commission and is Australia’s flagship coach education program.
The program is facilitated over a 12 month period including pre-residential tasks, a one week residential course and post residential tasks including a coaching diary and regular mentor sessions in the coach's state/territory.
Successful applicants are likely to be active coaches that have completed the Representative Coach Accreditation Course or its equivalent who;
- Have significant coaching experience;
- Coach within state or territory associations;
- Work with athletes competing at Senior level or youth state level (male/female);
- Grade/Premier Cricket Coaches and/or Regional Directors of Coaching
Some of the topics covered include:
- Coaching the Australian Way
- Teaching and learning applications
- Talent management
- Advanced skill acquisition
- High performance pathways
- Physical performance
- Game strategies and game scenarios
- Scoring runs
- Taking wickets
This course is conducted by invitation only.