Cricket Australia Coaching
The Cricket Australia High Performance (Level 3) Coaching Program is Australia’s flagship coach education program.
The program is facilitated over a 12-month period via a blended-learning format, including online lectures and two weekend residential courses. Participants will complete a reflective action research project including mentoring and an assessment at the end of the program.
Successful applicants are likely to be active coaches that have completed the Representative Coach Accreditation Course or its equivalent who;
- Have significant coaching experience;
- Coach within state or territory associations;
- Work with athletes competing at Senior level or youth state level (male/female);
- Grade/Premier Cricket Coaches and/or Regional Directors of Coaching
Some of the topics covered include:
- Coach as Educator
- Mental Health and Well-being
- Advanced Skill Acquisition
- Programming and Planning
- Player Development
- Communication/ Stakeholder Management
- Information Management
- Professional Development
This course is conducted by invitation only.