Running Your Club
Sports Visa Applications
Temporary Activity Visa – Sporting Activities
This visa allows you to play or coach cricket in Australia for up to 2 years, including the travel of your family.
If you require a letter of support for your application in obtaining a Temporary Activity Visa for your involvement in cricket, you will need to have the following information and documentation to complete your application:
- Sponsor Details (full name, club, address, phone/email).
- Applicant Details (full name, address, phone/email)
- Applicant Role whilst travelling on Visa (player, coach).
- A letter of recommendation from a representative of ICC Full Member supporting the applicant’s ability to play/coach at the Australian National Level.
- ESPN CricInfo Profile.
To complete you application please complete the Sports Visa Application by clicking here . This is the only way that applications will be received and processed. Once all information is received in full, please allow up to 10 business days for your response.
If you require more general information about the Temporary Activity Visa – Sporting Activities, please visit the Department of Home Affairs website
Distinguished Talent Visa Applications
If you require a letter of recommendation to support your application in obtaining a Distinguished Talent Visa for your involvement in cricket, Cricket Australia will need to view a copy of the following documents:
- A copy of the completed Form 1000 nomination form.
- A letter of recommendation by an Australian State or Territory Cricket Association or representative from an ICC full member country (as a minimum)
- Evidence from having played or coached at an International level.
Should you have to following documentation, please submit this to firstname.lastname@example.org, outlining your reason for applying, so your application can be assessed.
Please note, Cricket Australia are unable to act as the nominator for these applications.
For further information or if you have any enquiries please contact us via email at email@example.com