- Running your Club
- Club Webinars
- Participation Programs
- Facilities & Fundraising
- Contacts and Help
Online Registration & Payments
Online Registration is a MyCricket feature that allows participants to sign up directly with your club via playcricket.com.au
Club administrators can set up Online Registration and make it available to participants at a later date when you’re ready to receive registrations.
Benefits of Online Registration include:
- The administrative burden on our volunteers will be reduced by giving you a platform that allows players to register online, and pay their assorted fees at the same time
- There’s no need for registration days – clubs can spend the time providing other services or bringing people together for the purpose of “getting to know your club and team”
- Clubs will be able to access and analyse player data easily and quickly
- Better player management and communication due to accurate collection of email and other information
- Ability for parents to register their kids 24/7 and players to register anytime and anywhere at playcricket.com.au
The Online Registration system allows clubs to offer part payments, which enables players and parents to pay their registration fees in 2, 3 or 4 equal installments.
For more information and step-by-step guides to setting up your club for online registration visit the MyCricket Support Website or contact the MyCricket Helpdesk at 1800 CRICKET