Running Your Club
Manage Your Committee
The AGM is a mandatory yearly meeting of the members of a club to present and discuss the past year's activities and to elect new Committee members
Hosting an Annual General Meeting (AGM)
Annual general meetings (AGMs) provide an opportunity for club and association members to present and review the annual report.
The annual report outlines a club and association’s activities across various areas for the previous 12 months. It includes aspects such as a mission statement, summary of achievements, progress report on goals, financials and goals for the year ahead.
Items discussed at an AGM:
- Minutes of previous AGM
- Presentation of financial reports
- Constitution amendments (if any)
- Presentation of the Annual Report
- Election of office bearers
- Life memberships (if any)
- Any large changes to the club that may require a membership vote
Here are some templates and checklists to assist you in running your meetings