As a coach, you will play an important role educating your players and their parents about the revised formats.
Coach Packs contain all the vital information in order to setup & run a match using the enhanced junior playing formats.
- Playing Rules
- Pitch Set Up & Measurement Process
- Boundary Set Up & Measurement Process
- Recommended Bowling & Batting Limit Breakdowns
- Match Management Tips
We want all cricketers to have every chance to maximise their cricketing skills and enjoy a successful career. With this in mind, Cricket Coaches Australia have developed new junior scorecards. The scorecards are based on best practice for assessing skills and providing feedback to your players.
- Download and print a scorecard appropriate to the players you coach
- Rate your players skills by completing a scorecard
- Share the scorecard with the player
Contained in the scorecards are the skills that players should be aiming to achieve. Targeted for each indicative age group, follow the ratings on the scorecards to determine where your players are at and provide them with feedback on areas to improve. Consider completing the scorecard preseason, during the season and near the end of the season.