Some of the best resources we've found that can be used at your venues or shared amongst your members
Dettol and Cricket Australia have partnered to ensure that cricket can return with all players and volunteers feeling confident thanks to the trusted protection of Dettol and Cricket Australia’s return to cricket support. Community cricket clubs and associations will soon be able to purchase all of their Dettol hygiene products through a dedicated online store. Please stay tuned for an announcement on this in coming weeks.
To ensure we return to cricket safely and responsibly, Cricket Australia has joined forces with SKOOP to ensure all community clubs, associations and indoor centres can access the signage, they need to keep our game going, at the lowest possible price. To view all products, click on the image below to visit the Return to Cricket site.
- Good hygiene is in your hands
- Simple steps to help stop the spread
- Keeping your distance
- Keep that cough under cover
- Principles of effective cleaning
- How to protect yourself and others – self-isolation
- Frequently asked questions about Coronavirus
- AIS Framework for Rebooting Sport
- Sport Australia – Return to Sport Toolkit
- Sport Australia – COVID-19 Safety Coordinator Information
- Sport Australia – COVID-19 Safety Plan
- Sport Australia – COVID-19 Template Attendance Register
- Queensland Government – Sport and Recreation COVID Safe Restart Plan
- Victorian Government - Victorian Community Sport Sector Short-term Survival Package
We will continue to share the helpful resources we find from a range of different sources.
Please click on the following links to see other important information regarding COVID-19 and returning to Cricket: